The Grant and Proposal Administrator is responsible for managing the full life cycle of research requests for proposal (RFP) opportunities at OCHIN. This role reports to Manager, Grants and Payroll.
- Managing the full life cycle of individual grant proposals and awards within established tracking and reporting systems, including coordination, preparation, submission, and administration, sometimes with complexity and fast turnaround. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Facilitating an appropriate OCHIN review process for each proposal and award
- Scoping necessary resources and developing budgets and budget justifications for projects
- Coordinating OCHIN inputs involved in the proposal development and submission process, including working flexibly with managers/directors, investigators, SMEs, and other roles who contribute to proposal development
- Generating and/or collecting supporting documentation including budget documents, organizational descriptions, proposal-specific forms, letters of support, subrecipient commitment forms, etc. as described within the funding request
- Updating Other Support and Biosketch documents
- Maintaining approved and centralized RFP content/templates
- Serving as a backup for the proposal pipeline coordinator
- Preparing proposal pipeline reports for internal OCHIN audiences
- Tracking each project’s award status, renewal dates, internal and external contacts, budget and scope of work status, and any specific needs for each award
- Coordinating OCHIN review of each award’s scope of work, financial, and legal & compliance requirements
- Drafting, tracking and updating consultant and subrecipient agreements
- Developing and maintaining positive, collaborative, and professional relationships with funders, partners, management, and staff
- 2-4 years of experience and successful track record of managing the full life cycle and submitting proposals for federal grants in health-related agencies such as NIH and AHRQ, and experience with other national funders of health services research such as PCORI, FDA, and CDC
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, social or biological science, business, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience required, Master’s degree preferred
- Thorough knowledge of research proposals and awards including NIH principles, with a deep understanding of how to investigate and align with proposal and post award requirements
- Knowledge of healthcare, non-profit, technology, and/or research organizations
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly grasp, new technology systems (e.g., Wiki, JIRA, submission portals)s
- Strong attention to detail and astute ability to follow instructions for proposal and post award compliance
- Demonstrated ability of maintaining confidential and proprietary information
- A demonstrated understanding of issues affecting community health centers and diverse patient populations preferred
- Knowledge of federal and state healthcare transformation and reform goals including the triple aim, coordination of care, patient engagement
- This position is 100% remote. Work from home requirements are:
- Ability to work independently and efficiently from a home office environment.
- High Speed Internet Service.
- It is a requirement that employees work in a distraction free workplace.
- Travel may be required based on business requirements for OCHIN Go-Live events, 1-2 trips per year.
To apply for this job please visit ars2.equest.com.